• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Diesel ,lonely black male bunny:(

traceymadigan

Warren Scout
I am not sure what sort of rabbit diesel is but he is medium sized ,vaccinated and neutered and very friendly .
He was bonded with my other rabbit clover who recently died and I feel that he is really happier with another rabbit but I don’t feel able to carry on that cycle as I have ongoing health issues ,

We did try diesel as an inside rabbit to see how that worked but he didn’t seem any happier and now he has started pulling fur out from under his neck area and I am worried it’s because he is distressed .

He currently lives outside in a 10ft converted dog kennel with run .
I would love for diesel to find a home with another bun for company and as much as it would upset me I think he would be much happier ,

Diesel is 3 years old and has no health issues at all ,
Sorry but I cannot figure out how to post a pic here ,I am in runcorn Cheshire but would be willing to drive to find diesel a good home x

Good grief. What an awful situation.

Do you think he would live indoors with a friend?

Hi,I don’t think he would mind as long as he had a companion,he was an inside rabbit before I got him ,he is just not himself at all and is just staying in his bedding area atm :(

He's stunning, I so wish I could take him. all the vibes in the world that you find somebun to give him a new zest for life

I think i may have found diesel the perfect home . A lady was looking for a male bun his age to live with her female who has recently lost her partner . They will have a fantastic set up and i think she will be perfect for him . I am meeting her on sat so fingers crossed :) i will keep everyone updated x

I think i may have found diesel the perfect home . A lady was looking for a male bun his age to live with her female who has recently lost her partner . They will have a fantastic set up and i think she will be perfect for him . I am meeting her on sat so fingers crossed :) i will keep everyone updated x

Oh fingers crossed it all works out :)

Fingers crossed - it sounds ideal.

She said an uri but she didnt follow it up with asking me to wait or anything so I don’t think anything will come of it now :( diesel is eating but is staying inside and doesn’t come to greet me in the morning etc :(

Back