• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Diesel ,lonely black male bunny:(

I'm beside myself with excitement - nerves haven't kicked in yet. Glad Fern adjusted fine Zoobec.

Aren't they gonna look awesome together, a mixed quad of black, white, black & white & agouti. Similar weights & very different sizes :love:

Boo isn't necessairily going to be bossy - she was a pussycat bonding to Joe. i'll have a chat with Diesel when he arrives about standing his ground with her.

I'm really interested to see how it goes. Mousey has been having regular joint support tablets & massages so she can manage a welcome hump if she needs to
Ohh this is great news! :D

Can't wait to see updates with them all together [emoji7]

I wouldn't worry too much about the temperature personally, altho he'll probs start shedding [emoji38]

Thank You. Diesels mum has offered to bring him over - I guess she'd like to settle him in & see him new home, meet his future wifes & husbun.

But if you are at a loose end over the next few weeks feel free to come & meet the Trawden warren
That’s good, hopefully it’ll help her, knowing what a wonderful home he’s going too. I’ve got a week off work in March, so you might regret making that offer and having a visitor for an afternoon! I’m so happy that Diesel is going to join your clan. I hope they all play nicely.

Thanks Graicee
That’s good, hopefully it’ll help her, knowing what a wonderful home he’s going too. I’ve got a week off work in March, so you might regret making that offer and having a visitor for an afternoon! I’m so happy that Diesel is going to join your clan. I hope they all play nicely.

Not at all, it'd be nice to see you, talk bunny & eat cake

look who has arrived with his beautiful glossy coat :love:

eaEiCPWl.jpg

lovely to meet you Tracey. we promise to take excellent care of your beautiful boy xx

He is settling in fine, eaten lots of kale and done a few nice piles of bum nuggets

look who has arrived with his beautiful glossy coat :love:

eaEiCPWl.jpg
[/IMG]

lovely to meet you Tracey. we promise to take excellent care of your beautiful boy xx

He is settling in fine, eaten lots of kale and done a few nice piles of bum nuggets

He’s lovely:love: I’m glad he’s settling in well, he couldn’t have found a better home :love:

Oh look at him ,I hope he used his tray like a good boy and he isn’t too stressed then although he seemed at home straight away ,lovely to meet you and ur bun family and I feel so relieved that I found diesel such a good mum xx

Oh look at him ,I hope he used his tray like a good boy and he isn’t too stressed then although he seemed at home straight away ,lovely to meet you and ur bun family and I feel so relieved that I found diesel such a good mum xx
Not used the tray yet but thats ok, we have wee & we have poo - thats the main thing. His friends can show him the ropes all in good time. He's still a good boy :love:

he's such a darling. Not sure of me yet, he's ventured over to where I'm sat but is generally sizing me up from a distance. He loves ted doesn't he - I'm pleased he came too as Diesel has already given it lots of zealous groomings

He does seem the perfect fit for my bunny family

Boo says thank you for the cuddles xx

Wow congratulations everybun. He is gorgeous! Will you adopt me now? I want the trawden lifestyle! Looking forward to more pictures

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

He looks to be settling in well. He really is a beautiful bun.

Tracey, I'm really sorry you're in a position to have to rehome Diesel. You clearly love him so much so it must have been very difficult. I hope the fact he has a wonderful new home will have made it a bit easier.

J&B, dare I ask when the bonding will commence?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I said to my mum I was moving to Trawden and I can't write what she said [emoji28]

Have the trio smelt some Diesel in the air?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

message me what she said please. The trio are not bothered by Diesel smells but they haven't seen him yet

Tracey, I'm really sorry you're in a position to have to rehome Diesel. You clearly love him so much so it must have been very difficult. I hope the fact he has a wonderful new home will have made it a bit easier.

Probably in a week. Bad timing Joey needing his dental - he & the Princess are booked in for Monday

As soon as I saw where diesel will be living I felt so relieved and I am so grateful to Louise for offering him the best home xx

exactly one year since I fell in love with this lonely black bunny. I'm so pleased he came to live with us though do feel bad he stayed lonely for 4 months til he was bonded to Mouseypie

exactly one year since I fell in love with this lonely black bunny. I'm so pleased he came to live with us though do feel bad he stayed lonely for 4 months til he was bonded to Mouseypie
I’m quite sure he couldn’t be happier now :love: and I’m sure he wasn’t too lonely with all the attention:love:

Back