• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dusty and Daisy

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
I mentioned on another thread that I was thinking about bonding Dusty and Daisy. Dusty is 10.5 and Daisy is 7.5 and the last time I tried to bond Dusty with another rabbit he wasn't very nice to her. So I was a bit apprehensive. Anyway, I bit the bullet and put them together in a neutral hutch (6 x almost 3), put lots of hay in there, some food and I am pleased to say they are so happy. They've been together for 4 days now. Dusty chased Daisy a bit for the first couple of days, I placed a litter tray right in the middle so she could run round it. Daisy is such a sweetie-pie, I'm glad Dusty is treating her nicely.

I'm so pleased that you've managed to bond them - so much better for them (pity that some bunnies just don't listen when you try to tell them that). :love:

I mentioned on another thread that I was thinking about bonding Dusty and Daisy. Dusty is 10.5 and Daisy is 7.5 and the last time I tried to bond Dusty with another rabbit he wasn't very nice to her. So I was a bit apprehensive. Anyway, I bit the bullet and put them together in a neutral hutch (6 x almost 3), put lots of hay in there, some food and I am pleased to say they are so happy. They've been together for 4 days now. Dusty chased Daisy a bit for the first couple of days, I placed a litter tray right in the middle so she could run round it. Daisy is such a sweetie-pie, I'm glad Dusty is treating her nicely.

Great news tonibun - well done you :)

Back