• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Wonder What Spin an Estate Agent Would Use When Describing my Lounge

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
KCAm07i.jpg

4A2vnLa.jpg

v4z8hvP.jpg

8Zkzcnl.jpg

6iXhUsv.jpg

jWJoTHc.jpg

5juaCfl.jpg

Just to reassure you that Aoife has not left home, she was just hiding !

MgfiuTZ.jpg

Cosy and well insulated ... countryside feel ... unique decor ... spacious ... comfortable... a perfect hideaway. :). I’d be comfy there :) ideal for relaxing with friends ...

Ha ha Jane it's perfect! The single chair for yourself made me laugh. The rabbits have more chairs than you!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I had great fun playing “spot Aoife” in your photos, I particularly loved the fifth one, where she was just looking out from under the stool to check if it was safe to come out yet! :lol:

Makes me sneeze just looking at it! You must get through so much hay. Your buns are very lucky.

Makes me sneeze just looking at it! You must get through so much hay. Your buns are very lucky.

The weird thing is I only started to get 'Hay Fever' in my 20s (1980s) when I stopped going to the stables and being with Horse ( and loads of hay) every day. I had dreadful hayfever from then on until I started to keep Rabbits in 1998. As soon as I was surrounded by hay every day my Hay Fever disappeared, never to return :?

Mind you the cost of keeping 130+ Rabbits over the last 21 years has been a tad more expensive than the cost of a 21 year supply of anthistime tabs :lol:

Ideally suited to segregation or open-plan living, excellent floor insulation, plenty of space for many beds and chairs, light and airy, neutral decor.

Obviously there are a lot of Estate Agents in the making on this thread !! :lol:

I'd love to see the look on an EA's face as they looked around my house if I requested a valuation on it :lol:

Haha! I am going to have to get our place valued in the not too distant future. Our dining room has 6 guinea pigs and 2 rabbits in, oh and 2 hamsters!!

Haha! I am going to have to get our place valued in the not too distant future. Our dining room has 6 guinea pigs and 2 rabbits in, oh and 2 hamsters!!

We also need to get our flat valued- we have 2 indoor house rabbits. However it looks a bit less hayey and extreme than Jane’s :D

An estate agent should say that this is "a home - not a house. It is clearly filled with an abundance of love - for all things" and that is what makes a house a home. I think it's wonderful what you have done - safety, security, warmth and tons of space. It's perfect - and that's what matters for you and your rabbits. :love:

Back