• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis kissing Toby

loobers25

Warren Veteran
https://youtu.be/CXOVRKLzbzc

I thought I would share one of my most favouritist videos of Toby. I apologise in advance, once uploaded the quality of the camera has gone even more potatoey than usual. I'm sure Toby wouldn't of minded as he was always concerned about his double chin in pictures. Especially after his fat diabetic days. I really miss him

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gosh that's so beautiful and with the music too it made me cry. Toby was so lovely. I still miss my buns so so much too Hugsxx

only Toby:love: Thanks for sharing Lucy. I miss him too so lordy knows how you feel. i still miss Ralph daily, 12 years gone xx

only Toby:love: Thanks for sharing Lucy. I miss him too so lordy knows how you feel. i still miss Ralph daily, 12 years gone xx
12 years :( when I went to bed I was thinking I've got to live the rest of my life not seeing him again and my heart aches. I'm wondering if the ache will ever go. Bunny grief is the worstest

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Very poignant music in the background too. One of my most favourite songs and very appropriate for Toby.
I miss my Ben in the same way and I feel the same way you do.
Beautiful tender moment captured forever. Thank you fir sharing that.

Back