• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reintroduction!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone! :wave:

Some of you may remember me, but I've been inactive for years and wanted to get back on here so I thought I should reintroduce myself for those of you who don't know me! :D

My name is Liz, I'm in my mid-thirties, and I've been a bunny owner and lover since late 2004 when I got my first rabbit, Miles. I joined RU the following year, and learned so much from so many of you over the years. Thank you all for that! :love:

I moved to Madrid in 2007, then to the USA in 2008. Given my geographic isolation, I found myself using the forum less and less. I then went through a divorce in 2011, losing my remaining pets in the process (amicably, but regrettably, they all had to remain with my ex-husband). :(

In early 2013 I adopted my current rabbit, Ailise, who is my absolute love. You can follow her on Instagram! @ailisethebunny
In April 2013 I remarried, to a lovely American who is the first person I've ever dated who is taller than me (I'm 5' 11", but he's 6' 3"!)! He had no idea what it would be like to live with a bunny, but he absolutely LOVES her and is brilliant with her.
I've popped on the forum a few more times since then, but my computer use habits have changed drastically over the last several years, and I just wasn't in the habit of coming onto the forum. You fell by the wayside again. :(

Now, I'm back! I really want to stick around this time. :D How has everyone been?!

Last edited:
Liz! Are you still on facebook? I noticed a couple of months ago you weren't on my friends list any more :(

Welcome back!

Hi Gem!! :D

I quit FB at the start of 2018 but just got back on. The only reason I jumped on again is so that I could join a writers' group, so there won't be any activity. Feel free to re-add me if you like!

Hello, and welcome back :wave: I remember you from before. Good to see you around again :wave:

Liz !! I cant believe it, I was only thinking of you last weekend as I was sorting through some photos and there were loads of Brian

YmsGyfI.jpg

U35q6rN.jpg

and with his beloved Bobbie

HCbAhUi.jpg

Its really lovely to hear from you again:love:

Last edited:
Lovely to see you back. I’m sorry your fluffies had to stay with your ex-husband. Lovely to hear that life is much better for you now x

Hello, yes I remember you. So pleased everything has working out for you.

Was in Oakland in 2009. Strange hearing the Amtrak train slowly coming through. Really interesting area, then we stayed in Haight Ashbury.

Back