Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Stasis again!

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Oww Truffy this is so so sad. A lovely box and tribute for Truffle. What lovely vets you have too. Endless hugs for you and Luther xxx

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Iím overwhelmed with how great the vets have been, the vet I worked for was only about profit and didnít care about clients or staff so itís just been amazing to see there are practices that just want to help and put clients and pets first.

Thank you, itís a struggle coming to terms with it all.
    We are going to try and make the living room more enticing and fun for Luey tomorrow so heís with us a bit more. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I bet the vets were upset too. That's a beautiful way to give him back to you.
    From what you've told me, I don't think he suffered, but passed away next to his best buddy.

Sending you loads of hugs, and vibes that Luther and the kitties cope with this as best as they can xx
    I was hoping to talk to the vet today but she had gone on lunch when we went to collect the boys, she was going to call but didnít (Iím guessing emergencies or something) so I will ring tomorrow. But this morning she did sound really upset and a bit defeated because they all tried so hard and kept discussing his case.

Thank you I really appreciate you saying that because it has been playing on my mind as Iím sure it does any owner when their pet dies naturally.

Thank you so much. We are trying to give them all attention especially little Luther, I just want to smooch him and ask how heís doing. Xx

I am so sorry for your loss. As do others on this forum, I know how much it hurts to lose a beloved bunny. Like me, you will probably keep wondering if your missed something (you didn't) of if there was anything else that could have been done to save your friend (you did everything and much more than most bunnies get). Take comfort in knowing he was with his friend enjoying a cuddle when he went to the bridge. I sure if gave him a lot of comfort. HUGS.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss. As do others on this forum, I know how much it hurts to lose a beloved bunny. Like me, you will probably keep wondering if your missed something (you didn't) of if there was anything else that could have been done to save your friend (you did everything and much more than most bunnies get). Take comfort in knowing he was with his friend enjoying a cuddle when he went to the bridge. I sure if gave him a lot of comfort. HUGS.
    Thank you <3
    The thing that keeps upsetting me at the moment is just not understanding what went so wrong, and just total disbelief, I see a picture of him and my brain just canít accept that heís not there anymore. This morning I cried because I was getting forms out of my pet folder to cancel his care plan and deactivate his microchip and I balled my eyes out that heís just a file in my binder now :-(

Thank you that is really reassuring to hear, itís just hard not to go to that dark place of wondering and replaying. Seeing him the evening before he passed haunts me at the moment because it wasnít him. I hope that passes.
    Thank you, I really hope he did because I hate I wasnít there with him and he wasnít home when he moved on :-(
    Thank you for your comforting words x

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Thank you <3
    The thing that keeps upsetting me at the moment is just not understanding what went so wrong, and just total disbelief, I see a picture of him and my brain just can’t accept that he’s not there anymore. This morning I cried because I was getting forms out of my pet folder to cancel his care plan and deactivate his microchip and I balled my eyes out that he’s just a file in my binder now :-(

Thank you that is really reassuring to hear, it’s just hard not to go to that dark place of wondering and replaying. Seeing him the evening before he passed haunts me at the moment because it wasn’t him. I hope that passes.
    Thank you, I really hope he did because I hate I wasn’t there with him and he wasn’t home when he moved on :-(
    Thank you for your comforting words x

My bunny was home ,yet he left me when I could not stay awake any longer after days of almost constant care.
    After six weeks I cannot make sense of it and cry myself to sleep at times.
    My brain knows he got great care but my heart cannot let go.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    My bunny was home ,yet he left me when I could not stay awake any longer after days of almost constant care.
    After six weeks I cannot make sense of it and cry myself to sleep at times.
    My brain knows he got great care but my heart cannot let go.
    I am so sorry for your loss :-(
    Thant is exactly how I feel too. Because there is no answer I feel like I canít not partly blame myself because we donít know what it was or if he had a chance.

Everything still makes me cry, I saw the hutch upstairs we built for him when he was a baby and I lost it. The shock of him just here binkying one minute gone the next is just too much.
    My heart now breaks all over again when I see Luther with the cuddly bunny I gave him yesterday, snuggling it and grooming it, because like us, I know he wishes it was Truffle :í-(

If you ever need to talk or cry with someone, Iím here x

I hope Luther is coping ok in his own way. You're all still in my thoughts xx

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I hope Luther is coping ok in his own way. You're all still in my thoughts xx
    Thank you.

I think heís very 50/50 bless him, heís eating and pooping which is great, and weíve had the occasional zoomies at night because he is an energetic boy. But he snuggles the teddy and grooms it, loves attention and strokes from us which isnít normal and he snuggles the blanket that smells like Puffy <3

Thank you xx

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss :-(
    Thant is exactly how I feel too. Because there is no answer I feel like I canít not partly blame myself because we donít know what it was or if he had a chance.

Everything still makes me cry, I saw the hutch upstairs we built for him when he was a baby and I lost it. The shock of him just here binkying one minute gone the next is just too much.
    My heart now breaks all over again when I see Luther with the cuddly bunny I gave him yesterday, snuggling it and grooming it, because like us, I know he wishes it was Truffle :í-(

If you ever need to talk or cry with someone, Iím here x

It's heartbreaking

I had one rabbit who was beside himself when his friend left.
    He sat with the stuffed rabbit day and night until I managed to bond him again which I did as soon as possible.

Thinking of you all and sending love and hugs xx

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    It's heartbreaking

I had one rabbit who was beside himself when his friend left.
    He sat with the stuffed rabbit day and night until I managed to bond him again which I did as soon as possible.

Thinking of you all and sending love and hugs xx
    Aww bless :-(
    Yes see thatís the thing Iím trying to think about is knowing when the time would be to bond again because I donít want to do it too soon for me and Sam, but I donít want to wait and heís lonely. I also worry doing it to early for him and he hurts another bunny because he was difficult to bond.

We are thinking of taking him speed dating at a rescue and see if he fancies anybun. But we are trying to make sure the timing is best for him.

Thank you <3 xxx