• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frosty and Fern enjoying their new hayrack

Zoobec

Staff member
bKqgbai.jpg

It’s a wire drawer bought from the charity shop, fastened to the cupboard over the litter tray. Holds a lot of sweet green hay :thumb:

Fantastic idea, I love the way they can get a good stretch as well ! You could market that Zoobec ! X

Yes, this is the sort of hayrack I love, something that does the job perfectly! :D Have they started digging at it yet? Mine do that, I love the sound their claws make as their hayrack is quite sonorous :D

Yes, this is the sort of hayrack I love, something that does the job perfectly! :D Have they started digging at it yet? Mine do that, I love the sound their claws make as their hayrack is quite sonorous :D

No, just climbing up to reach different bits! They do dig hay out of the big dishes I feed it in though :lol: I’m always on the lookout for things for them :thumb:

I wonder what a wire drawer is used for? Other than an innovative hay rack obviously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frostith looks really happy now Zoobec and like he's having lots of fun

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

So, 24 hours later they’ve eaten a surprising amount, which is in addition to a 2 bunnies sized portion of Timothy hay.co.uk from their bowl! It’s slid down really well too :thumb:

HvNYeG7.jpg

So, 24 hours later they’ve eaten a surprising amount, which is in addition to a 2 bunnies sized portion of Timothy hay.co.uk from their bowl! It’s slid down really well too :thumb:

HvNYeG7.jpg
That's alot of hay consumed. I bet their poop is lovely and golden

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back