• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie - 14th January 2019

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Our beautiful Alfie, you have not been doing well with your breathing and you were booked in at the vet's for an x-ray this morning, then we got the phone call :cry::cry:

:cry:
Your tooth roots were horrendous, the bone density in the roof of your mouth was near to none and you had a mass and an abscess which was pressing on to your nasal cavity and so we had no option sweetheart but to let you go, to be pain free. :cry:
You were just a baby at 3-4 years old . We had a girl for you when you were better :cry:

Binky free handsome Alfie all well again at the Bridge go to the other Tuckerbunnies who have gone before you and wait for me to find you all one day again,

Love you to the Moon and Back :cry::cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

49895281_1225936197562474_4875213155736748032_n.jpg

Last edited:
I’m so sorry you had to let him go :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free Alfie xx

Our beautiful Alfie, you have not been doing well with your breathing and you were booked in at the vet's for an x-ray this morning, then we got the phone call :cry::cry:

:cry:
Your tooth roots were horrendous, the bone density in the roof of your mouth was near to none and you had a mass and an abscess which was pressing on to your nasal cavity and so we had no option we had no option sweetheart but to let
you go, to be pain free. :cry:
You were just a baby at 3-4 years old . We had a girl for you when you were better :cry:

Binky free handsome Alfie all well again at the Bridge go to the other Tuckerbunnies who have gone before you and wait for me to find you all one day again,

Love you to the Moon and Back :cry::cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

49895281_1225936197562474_4875213155736748032_n.jpg

I am so sorry Maysie and Mike.

Hugs to you.

Run free lovely bun xx

Back