• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Has Arrived on Inspector Morse's Memorial Chair

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..............in the form of some Daffodils :love:

zg7b7Zt.jpg

6bj43qc.jpg

Some may find having a memorial to a much loved Rabbit in their bedroom to be depressing and/or morbid. I find it to be very comforting :love:

Nothing wrong with that,my Rio is buried under a huge fern in my garden.Sadly Cleo was PTS by the PDSA and at that time I couldn't afford the individual cremation fee and was just too upset to bring her home.I regret that now.

Gorgeous collection of momentos :love: I also love Daffodils. In fact I love most Spring flowers.

They're lovely Jane, I love daffodils :love:
I don't find your memorial depressing, it's very special for a very special rabbit. We have memorial plants in our garden, it's weird as we're not marvellous gardeners but our bunny memorial plants always stay healthy and we've moved them around a few times! I believe Rosie and Bobby are looking after them :love:

I have a memorial in my living room to my dog nothing wrong with it at all it's lovely he was a much loved rabbit x

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Back