• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Re RHD2- If You Notice This Odd Behaviour in Your Rabbit .....................

That's very similar to how Dusty was in the hours before I lost her - which was why I was panicking about VHD2 despite her being vaccinated. It's certainly something to be aware of as the general word on the subject is "there are no symptoms".

That's very similar to how Dusty was in the hours before I lost her - which was why I was panicking about VHD2 despite her being vaccinated. It's certainly something to be aware of as the general word on the subject is "there are no symptoms".

As Lord H can exhibit that sort of behaviour just prior to one of his seizures I am glad I already know that. Otherwise if he were to do it for the first time C would be dragged over here pronto and I'd be in meltdown xx

Thanks for sharing. Lopsy does 'zone out' but he's easily re-attended with food, so I'll be on the lookout for this :S

I was having a ponder whilst serving behind the bunny bar today and I wondered about bunny vaccinations. Is it the same dosage for every rabbit? For example does Archie have the same dose as Dilly or does the vet have to weigh the bun and measure it up? Just a wonder

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back