• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun-ana

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I had a banana with breakfast this morning, and made sure I left some for the buns. They go proper mental for it, Lopsy starts being a total lunatic as soon as he can smell it (sometimes as soon as I open the back door), Aboleth's more interested in apple TBH but she doesn't want Lopsy eating it all :lol: I left the cut bits of banana on the side while I finished then said to the OH I should move it as my coffee machine splashed, and I didn't think the buns wanted coffee-flavoured banana. OH said it was probably for the best they didn't get any caffiene as well as banana makes them hyperactive enough on its own! :lol:

:lol: my bridge housebunny, Boots, could smell a banana being peeled 2 rooms away. He would be on your knee before you got to take a bite of it :love:

Frosty and Fern aren’t really bothered about banana!

As I'm reading this post, Treacle is trying to climb up my legs to get her slice of nana, out of my bowl, it's our morning ritual. She will grab it, then run off flicking her feetsies to eat it, just in case I want it back ! :lol:

As I'm reading this post, Treacle is trying to climb up my legs to get her slice of nana, out of my bowl, it's our morning ritual. She will grab it, then run off flicking her feetsies to eat it, just in case I want it back ! :lol:

:lol:

I was once sat in the garden eating a banana, and Sonic tried to pull it away from me by the skin! He took a big chunk of the peel and ate it :shock:

Goodness, just the post title brought back a flood of memories. :love: Mimzy was crazy for bun-ana. He always got the first slice off me, the best part. Fiver took years to find it a-peal-ing, but did have a wee soft toy banana that he loved to toss about. Pip was such a foodie that no nourishment escaped her notice but banana was too fragrant and had her doing laps once the skin was cracked open. Thanks for the early a.m. smile, keletkezes. :) xxxx

Luna and Orion love banana too. I'm sure they can figure out when I have a bowl of fruit from me walking upstairs as they're both begging at their gate instantly :lol:

We only eat dried banana here... Because we are weird... [emoji849][emoji38]

[emoji1785]

i tried dried banana , but I think I was expecting too much of it. tasted like really gross cardboard [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1785]

i tried dried banana , but I think I was expecting too much of it. tasted like really gross cardboard [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Idm it, prefer fresh banana though - buns only eat dried though, aswell as the hammies.. Idk why!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Idm it, prefer fresh banana though - buns only eat dried though, aswell as the hammies.. Idk why!

i thought dried banana possibly had added sugar somehow? i'm probably wrong.

how is Gus :p ? (pics please :) )
hopefully i will be babysitting a hammy for a couple of weeks soon :)

i thought dried banana possibly had added sugar somehow? i'm probably wrong.

how is Gus [emoji14] ? hopefully i will be babysitting a hammy for a couple of weeks soon :)
:eek: amg... You think they're going to that because it's more sugary! They're such terrors [emoji38] I didn't even know that! Outsmarted by my buns and hammies, seems about right [emoji38] Gus is fabulous [emoji7] he is such a character and his hair do just makes everything better [emoji38] ahh! Hammies are the best [emoji7] I really can't believe how scared I was of Gus when we first got him, he's just the best :D

Hmm bet Logan and Moondust would like bananas. Must try.

My hamulins like dried bananas.

Gus is wonderful!

Hmm bet Logan and Moondust would like bananas. Must try.

My hamulins like dried bananas.

Gus is wonderful!
Mermaid Gus [emoji38]
a7c97a76bc4093d35136fb3224443b19.jpg

I was once sat in the garden eating a banana, and Sonic tried to pull it away from me by the skin! He took a big chunk of the peel and ate it :shock:
Matt doesn't like touching sticky things (or anything kinda moist tbh :roll:) so he took some bun-ana bits out to them on a skin and Lopsy ran off with the lot :lol:

Goodness, just the post title brought back a flood of memories. :love: Mimzy was crazy for bun-ana. He always got the first slice off me, the best part. Fiver took years to find it a-peal-ing, but did have a wee soft toy banana that he loved to toss about. Pip was such a foodie that no nourishment escaped her notice but banana was too fragrant and had her doing laps once the skin was cracked open. Thanks for the early a.m. smile, keletkezes. :) xxxx
Happy to help and share :D

We only eat dried banana here... Because we are weird... [emoji849][emoji38]
I love dried banana but find it too sweet for general consumption. Bunnies will happily eat dried banana but it's less fragrant so Lopsy doesn't go quite so mental. Thanks for the Gus photos too, Graciee :D

Back