• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am really really really ridiculously good looking. Cuteness warning

Mervinius

Mama Doe
I have been practicing my modelling over the Christmas holidays and think I've finally cracked it.....

Please excuse the mess, my hoomans haven't cleared up after me yet.

Yours sincerely Lord Booblington
0b3f8bc3cbf76a15de77dcfca108652c.jpg
5f1db43d19e94a0dc81743ba7815c8f7.jpg

"Hooman! You may fetch the forage immediately!"

Lord Archibald of royal red cushionyness It's a honor and a privilege that you grace us with such beautiful pictures. May I kiss the royal paw?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

"Hooman! You may fetch the forage immediately!"

Lord Archibald of royal red cushionyness It's a honor and a privilege that you grace us with such beautiful pictures. May I kiss the royal paw?

"My paws are for looking at and admiring certainly not kissing. Mum tries it all the time and I simply won't allow it"

"Hoomans just gave us some dried parsley root....I may have lost my composure and leapt around like a crazied bun."

Lord Boob

"My paws are for looking at and admiring certainly not kissing. Mum tries it all the time and I simply won't allow it"

"Hoomans just gave us some dried parsley root....I may have lost my composure and leapt around like a crazied bun."

Lord Boob
Please accept my sincerest apologises Lord Boobi-bald. How very foolish thinking I was worthy of even a touch of the royal paw. Forgive me

Please accept my sincerest apologises Lord Boobi-bald. How very foolish thinking I was worthy of even a touch of the royal paw. Forgive me

"Thou is not foolish or unworthy...just my feetsies are ticklish. You may kiss my floofy body if you like?"

"Thou is not foolish or unworthy...just my feetsies are ticklish. You may kiss my floofy body if you like?"
Even after a big ceco I would kiss your floofy body with pride. It would be the highest honour.

I have been practicing my modelling over the Christmas holidays and think I've finally cracked it.....

Please excuse the mess, my hoomans haven't cleared up after me yet.

Yours sincerely Lord Booblington
0b3f8bc3cbf76a15de77dcfca108652c.jpg
5f1db43d19e94a0dc81743ba7815c8f7.jpg

Lord A certainly has been practising his modelling, and perfecting it to perfection :love:

And what's with the red throne - did you make that?

Lord A certainly has been practising his modelling, and perfecting it to perfection :love:

And what's with the red throne - did you make that?
Yes I made them their royal cushion. They never used it much in the old house. But they love it here, they love to lounge on it, particularly when we are watching TV. So we end up watching them instead, because it's in the middle of the room. Hahaha

Yes I made them their royal cushion. They never used it much in the old house. But they love it here, they love to lounge on it, particularly when we are watching TV. So we end up watching them instead, because it's in the middle of the room. Hahaha

They do make addictive watching :lol:

Just love the royal cushion. May have to dust off my sewing machine :)

Back