• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Juicy tree bark (getting image heavy)

mikek

Warren Veteran
apple tree. a definite favourite :)

P904TtS.jpg

OmtcC5u.jpg

0usD0PH.jpg

Last edited:
It's a favourite here too, but they rarely get to enjoy one that size :) It's wonderful :love:

Is it from your own trees?

It's a favourite here too, but they rarely get to enjoy one that size :) It's wonderful :love:

Is it from your own trees?

:). yes. there's just one that is very old and unfortunately seems to be on it's last legs. it might still outlast me though :lol:
I braved it outside for a bit of gardening yesterday.

Ah, apple tree was Sonic's favourite! He loved pruning day :love:

The guinea pigs have proven themselves useless (for the 1000th time), as they eat too quickly, don't chew properly, therefore get apple tree sticks stuck or choke on them :roll: They enjoy the leaves and the apples though!

Aboleth and Lopsy definitely agree, although we've not given them apple that size, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time given the state of the one over the canal :D

it's not lasting very long!

i hope nobody minds the multitude of pics.

wGVtrrJ.jpg

xWbUcKJ.jpg

6X5BExp.jpg

zlLRvN0.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, cheers Graciee :D
I'm so happy i got Pepper to keep Poppy company after Chester passed away this year.

I'd love to borrow them. There's a few trees in our garden that need munching and Pepper and Polly seem to be perfect for the job. And as well as that, they are stunningly cute.

Back