• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to help Benji to the bridge... devastated

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your friend,you did the right thing by him,even if your heart was breaking.Binky free, beautiful Benji.x

I am so sorry to read this. You did absolutely all you could for Benji and we all feel the loss when a special rabbit leaves us. Benji's character shone through. You were there with him and comforted him and that will have meant so much for Benji. You haven't let him down - quite the opposite. The pain that you feel is because your bond was so close and his spirit will live on within you in your heart and your memories of him. Thinking of you.
Binkey free beautiful Benji. xx

i'm so sorry. Benji will obviously be always in your heart. xxx.

Sleep peacefully little Benji.

There is no harder decision in my opinion, but sometimes it is the only one to make. We transfer their pain to ourselves and release them from bodies that have failed them and give them the peace they need. There is no greater sacrifice we can make for them. (((((((Huge hugs)))))))

I am so sorry to read that Benji has gone. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending comforting hugs your way at this very sad time.

Sleep well, dear Benji. xxxx

I hope you can see the pic of Benji i posted, dont know how else to post pics🙄 This is how i will always remember him, having fun in the garden Xxx

F08MM2O.jpg

R.I.P. little Benji.

Last edited:
There is no harder decision in my opinion, but sometimes it is the only one to make. We transfer their pain to ourselves and release them from bodies that have failed them and give them the peace they need. There is no greater sacrifice we can make for them. (((((((Huge hugs)))))))

I am so sorry to read that Benji has gone. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending comforting hugs your way at this very sad time.

Sleep well, dear Benji. xxxx

That is so true, that we take on their pain and release them from it, I had never thought of it in that way. He will now be at peace Xx

Picked Benjis ashes up today, they are in a wooden casket. I feel like I am slowly coming to terms with it now, but the house is so different without him. Thankyou to everyone for all the lovely messages, they have helped me so much X

Back