Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Becky Piper (vet)

Sorry, I read that back and I ment to put "not a heavy weight". I would rather them be over weight than under weight especially if they are hay and foraged based. Are you going to put them on a diet? That's good you bought them forward - I brought maples fives weeks early as that's how it worked out for a Friday one month early. I'm sorry that you have to go through a double dental

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Well it appears that Ms Piper is very thorough in her rabbit examinations That's the good news

I'm really surprised that Joey as well as Boo will need to have dentals. Boo, I can understand, but it's a mystery really why Joey now has a dental problem.

I can't imagine they are that much overweight and I guess it will be difficult to know how to reduce it. Perhaps you should make them all run round the house each morning before they get any forage

I've just seen your update and it is certainly good that you took them in early.
    Syrups gained a lot of weight and I believe this is perhaps hay cookies. Isn't there a type of grass that Is fattening? I am not putting her on a diet though

Bam & Charlie

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Syrups gained a lot of weight and I believe this is perhaps hay cookies. Isn't there a type of grass that Is fattening? I am not putting her on a diet though

Alfalfa has more calories than other grass. I wouldn't think that hay cookies are made with Alfalfa though.
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

“We cannot go back and change the beginning. But we can start where we are and change the ending”.........C.S. Lewis

Becky says really important not to be overweight, esp now he is reaching age where potentially arthiritis might kick in, apparently they find it loads harder to manage if they are fat. No diets though til after dentals
    Last edited by joey&boo; 04-02-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Becky says really important not to be overweight, esp now he is reaching age where potentially arthiritis might kick in, apparently they find it loads harder to manage if they are fat. No diets though til after dentals
    She sounds supper savvy, that's good to know

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    She sounds supper savvy, that's good to know

Yeah I still get good vibes. He may be a chubby jaffa chomper but he is definitely not showing signs of arthiritis yet. He doesnt hop he springs

Becky earned her stripes today with Boo's dental - I'll update her dental thread

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Becky earned her stripes today with Boo's dental - I'll update her dental thread
    She’s a good one isn’t she

I always trusted her at our local vets where she worked for years, but I didn’t always trust the practice/facilities as a whole hence regularly absconding to CL whenever something tricky was going on, then I moved there full time when Becky left.
    Even though she was good before she seems to have come on amazingly and I’ve seen a huge difference in her in her two months at CL.

Hope Boo’s mouth is feeling loads better.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bex* View Post
    She’s a good one isn’t she

I always trusted her at our local vets where she worked for years, but I didn’t always trust the practice/facilities as a whole hence regularly absconding to CL whenever something tricky was going on, then I moved there full time when Becky left.
    Even though she was good before she seems to have come on amazingly and I’ve seen a huge difference in her in her two months at CL.

Hope Boo’s mouth is feeling loads better.
    Awww thank you. You're right about needing the right person and the right practice. I'm certainly very pleased with her