• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

top bun change

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
is there any cause for concern?

Luna has always been the top bun in both of her pairings - with Snoopy and with Orion.

since going away in November, that has changed a lot. Orion now seems to be the top boss, a bit of mounting and him stealing her treats, or biting her to get her away from his pellet.

I know Luna was sick which might have contributed as they had to be separated, altho side by side, over night.

nothing really changed too much. I mean, me nor K were there with them of course. but same room, same routine, just a different person. but they do know my mom, and they love her, so I don't think it was too unsettling.

and of course Luna isn't getting any younger.. she'll be four in february :shock: with her early arthritis and being blind, maybe its a change from that too.

they seem to be perfectly happy within themselves.. no signs of any issues. both still excited, bouncy and enjoying themselves. plenty of binkies too. I mean..Orion is still very unsure of us, I think he's sulking. Luna comes to greet us every time we walk past the room :lol:

its just odd seeing how Luna's always been the boss and now she's submissing to a little skinny tinier kangaroo :lol:

Back