• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender is it safe?

willowflower27

Mama Doe
Princess P joined me in the garden today she is super fussy with veg and herbs that I've tried her but she's in love with the lavender I stopped her eating it but I guess my question is can she have a little? Is it safe? Also she's at my rosemary is that ok for her

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Princess P joined me in the garden today she is super fussy with veg and herbs that I've tried her but she's in love with the lavender I stopped her eating it but I guess my question is can she have a little? Is it safe? Also she's at my rosemary is that ok for her

Both Lavender and Rosemary are absolutely fine for rabbits. I would let her have a little to begin with, as her tummy is not used to it. But once she has tried it and you're happy that she has no ill effects, I see no reason to limit either of them (within reason obviously).

Lavender and Rosemary are both OK for buns.

Mine also nibble on my sage plant!

Thank you both I thought they were safe but thought I'd just check it'd just be like her to pick something she can't have [emoji849]

Back