• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frosty and Fern enjoying their towers

Zoobec

Staff member
When I first gave them the towers (previously known as Frosty towers and owned by Frosty when he was a single bunny) they slept in one each like this

GNCYPWk.jpg

Now they have realised there’s enough room for two to cuddle in a pod :love:

R9sujQi.jpg

Sometimes they like to cuddle together on top :love:

FhOSrD5.jpg

They seem very happy together, and often make me laugh :lol: Fern was eating hay out of Frosty’s mouth yesterday :lol:

Love ‘em! :love:
I never thought of using those - brilliant.

I got it from eBay when I realised Frosty was an acrobatic bunny :lol: :love: somebody had bought it for their kittens who refused to go near it :lol: there was another platform higher up but I removed that as I think these pods are high enough :thumb:

When I first gave them the towers (previously known as Frosty towers and owned by Frosty when he was a single bunny) they slept in one each like this

GNCYPWk.jpg

Now they have realised there’s enough room for two to cuddle in a pod :love:

R9sujQi.jpg

Sometimes they like to cuddle together on top :love:

FhOSrD5.jpg

They seem very happy together, and often make me laugh :lol: Fern was eating hay out of Frosty’s mouth yesterday :lol:

That works so well for them - they can choose to be together or have a bit of space.
Just ideal - well done for finding it!

Now of course we will all want one :lol:

Glad you like :wave: I’ve bored all my non rabbit loving relatives by showing them the photos and looking on bunnycam :lol:

Back