• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has any one used dustfreehay.co.uk

It looks great.

Just wondering if any one has used them and what you think.
Yep :)

For hay and straw really like their stuff, my inside buns don't have it, but my outside ones do and love it :)

(only reason inside ones don't, is my boy bun has a very delicate stomach and only eats one type of hay now [emoji38])

I’m glad I looked then :) want to try my buns on different hay but couldn’t find any where that does it in bales and large bags can get really expensive. This works out ok for me.

Just insured the two little terrors and want to stay away from any thing that might have a chance of upsetting tummy’s as Beauty has an exclusion for any thing to do with digestive system and stomach. Any thing on there site I should stay away from?

I’m glad I looked then :) want to try my buns on different hay but couldn’t find any where that does it in bales and large bags can get really expensive. This works out ok for me.

Just insured the two little terrors and want to stay away from any thing that might have a chance of upsetting tummy’s as Beauty has an exclusion for any thing to do with digestive system and stomach. Any thing on there site I should stay away from?

Not that I'm aware of, I've tried the English Timothy hay, their soft hay, their stalky hay and their barley straw :) all a big hit and I was impressed with the quality.

Yea honestly most hays shouldn't upset a bun, my boy bun gets upset by grass sometimes... And different hays and he can't have veg much, or any forage ever... [emoji38] The female he lives with has it rough, because she has to share his special diet [emoji38][emoji38]

So I wouldn't worry about new hay, I would introduce slowly though with their current hay to make sure they like it just as much and keep eating lots :)

Not that I'm aware of, I've tried the English Timothy hay, their soft hay, their stalky hay and their barley straw :) all a big hit and I was impressed with the quality.

Yea honestly most hays shouldn't upset a bun, my boy bun gets upset by grass sometimes... And different hays and he can't have veg much, or any forage ever... [emoji38] The female he lives with has it rough, because she has to share his special diet [emoji38][emoji38]

So I wouldn't worry about new hay, I would introduce slowly though with their current hay to make sure they like it just as much and keep eating lots :)

Sounds like your outdoor buns are big fans :)

Aww no I can emagen them fighting there way your outdoor buns lol

My two seem to enjoy the hay more when it’s all mixed up so I’ll give them their normal mix and then a mix of the new stuff that way the usual stuff is there if they don’t like the new

Hi Graciee

Just wondering whether you or your partner get hay fever/ sneezing with this hay? Unfortunately I’m dying with my latest batch of Timothy Hay from TH.co.uk! Thanks x

Hi Graciee

Just wondering whether you or your partner get hay fever/ sneezing with this hay? Unfortunately I’m dying with my latest batch of Timothy Hay from TH.co.uk! Thanks x
We both have hayfever [emoji38][emoji38]

Timothy hay doesn't cause a massive issue, had no issues with dust free hay, I think it really varies person to person, in the summer I'm terrible, boyfriend isn't too bad most the time, good thing is dust free does much smaller packs, so maybe get one and give it a go :)

We both have hayfever [emoji38][emoji38]

Timothy hay doesn't cause a massive issue, had no issues with dust free hay, I think it really varies person to person, in the summer I'm terrible, boyfriend isn't too bad most the time, good thing is dust free does much smaller packs, so maybe get one and give it a go :)

Thank you, I’m generally ok, but this batch has killed me! And you’re right it really does vary. Will give the dust free stuff a go.

Back