• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank You for the Cookies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My girlies are loving their hay cookies from Loobers & their grandparents. Only Mouse has the good manners to say thank you

Ci8bRQtl.jpg

nAPYDmst.jpg
KyhGXNSt.jpg

Oh bless, she's enjoying that isn't she ? First glance, I thought she was wearing a hat, then realised its the cushion on the chair :lol:

I hope someone thought of delivering some to that poor little rabbit at the back, who seems to have mobility problems :)

I hope someone thought of delivering some to that poor little rabbit at the back, who seems to have mobility problems :)

Boo likes to help with b&w buns mobility problems by lobbing him round the lounge when she on blanky re-arrange duties (she's a busy girl)

Your welcome my beautiful Mouseypie. I'm just of to source Sryup some hay cookies. Hers are the size of a 50p coin now

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh bless, she's enjoying that isn't she ? First glance, I thought she was wearing a hat, then realised its the cushion on the chair [emoji38]
Looks like a little bowler hat doesn't it. Suits her though

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back