• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small poops always stasis?

Thank you Omi. I often joke harlequin is a race horse and I need to build a race track because she’s so fast and Beauty is the one that likes making a huge fun mess with lots of noise. I got a right pair but wouldn’t have it any other way. They have been with me 10 days now and I couldn’t do with out them. They bring a ray of hope and sunshine into my life. I didn’t realise I would become so attached so quickly

Oh wow now that is some thing. To be honest I can’t wait to see what they get up to next it’s like a whirl wind of activity when they are up to myschief.
Iv seen lots of nibbling already this morning so it’s a good start.
I also can’t wait to get them started on some hurbs and veg

Young bunnies are always so full of fun!

I used to love having the Mums and babies to foster as that's a special and pretty rare treat in Rescue :)

How is Beauty this morning Lisa?

Young bunnies are always so full of fun!

I used to love having the Mums and babies to foster as that's a special and pretty rare treat in Rescue :)

How is Beauty this morning Lisa?

I can emagen all the cuteness and mischievous adventures :)

Beauty is much better in herself she’s constantly zoomieing about and Iv seen the odd binky and she’s playing with Harliquine much more. She’s munching on a lot more hay and gobbled down the pellets. I’m much happier with her eating and just waiting on the poop to get to normal size. Am much happier overall though.

Iv felt confidant enough to leave her for a couple of hours so Brandi can see her tutor.
Will update when I get home.

I can emagen all the cuteness and mischievous adventures :)

Beauty is much better in herself she’s constantly zoomieing about and Iv seen the odd binky and she’s playing with Harliquine much more. She’s munching on a lot more hay and gobbled down the pellets. I’m much happier with her eating and just waiting on the poop to get to normal size. Am much happier overall though.

Iv felt confidant enough to leave her for a couple of hours so Brandi can see her tutor.
Will update when I get home.

This is all sounding really good :D

Beauty is still doing well. Her poops have started to get a tiny bit bigger and I’m seeing her almost eating what she was befor.
There have been a lot more binkys and I was rewarded with being climbed on by both and she allowed me to stroke her for a few minutes :)
I’m so pleased with how she’s doing and with how trusting she has suddenly become today.

Thank you every body for your help and advice it has been invaluable and helped hugely. I apreciate you all.

Beauty is still doing well. Her poops have started to get a tiny bit bigger and I’m seeing her almost eating what she was befor.
There have been a lot more binkys and I was rewarded with being climbed on by both and she allowed me to stroke her for a few minutes :)
I’m so pleased with how she’s doing and with how trusting she has suddenly become today.

Thank you every body for your help and advice it has been invaluable and helped hugely. I apreciate you all.

You can ease off the worrying now a bit :)

I’m so pleased she is doing so well:thumb:

291c6f1208229b6abbbc9c2e6fd69cd0.jpg
2ce88f8be58f87cd9da1ab5a3691c392.jpg

Please excuse the feet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time Beauty was weighed she was 500g and Harliquin was 700g. They may be small but they are fast and almost outsmart me every night :)
Currently have a protest as they don’t want to be in their hutch so getting stomps and rattled doors. I need my bed lol

Aww they are gorgeous [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Really pleased to read that Beauty is still doing well and that both she and Harlequin are bonding well with you as well. Funnily enough I find my buns are more affectionate towards me after I’ve nursed them through a bout of illness. I may be over romanticising it but I like to think that at some level they understand we’ve been helping them get better.

Aww they are gorgeous [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Really pleased to read that Beauty is still doing well and that both she and Harlequin are bonding well with you as well. Funnily enough I find my buns are more affectionate towards me after I’ve nursed them through a bout of illness. I may be over romanticising it but I like to think that at some level they understand we’ve been helping them get better.

It’s such a relief. I find the same with my two. I sit with them for hours after i give any thing by syringe as it really stresses Out Beauty even the metacam she wasn’t impressed with yesterday. I find they come up and nose bump me and put their paws on me a lot. I like to think they know I’m sorry and they are reassuring me it’s ok and they know I’m trying to do some thing good.

The first picture is of beauty taking a liking to my jeans trying to dig through them to Australia then once she had finished with paws she tried tugging and nibbling on them along with Harliquin. No holes though so I didn’t stop her as I don’t think she was really trying to eat them.

Back