• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding help

I’ve just had to break up a circling fight [emoji24]

I don’t know what’s happened, they’ve not done that before even while actually bonding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no :cry: was there anything that triggered it? Are either of them off colour, been to the vets, Smell of another rabbit, a cat or something outside, food, could be a bit of spring fever? Might be worth neutralising and putting them in the same place you did the bonding if it’s looking like it might be the start of anything else.

Oh no :cry: was there anything that triggered it? Are either of them off colour, been to the vets, Smell of another rabbit, a cat or something outside, food, could be a bit of spring fever? Might be worth neutralising and putting them in the same place you did the bonding if it’s looking like it might be the start of anything else.

I can’t think of anything! Have let them out of their enclosure to free roam, I’ve got to go to work but can’t risk leaving them as they were. They seem happy at the moment:

661f49c37ac57522607de99b3894cafd.jpg

Completely different to half hour ago! Going to risk leaving them out as they seem content then clean their enclosure out tonight I guess. It’s made me very edgy. Might have to sleep downstairs tonight!! :cry:

Were you feeding them? They do circle sometimes when food is on offer, but they seem ok in the photo. Fingers crossed!

I had just fed them...maybe one took the last bit of food?! Just scared me as they were circling on the spot then one ran and they were chasing each other very fast round the enclosure! Not what I wanted to hear while eating my bowl of Nesquik :lol:

I had just fed them...maybe one took the last bit of food?! Just scared me as they were circling on the spot then one ran and they were chasing each other very fast round the enclosure! Not what I wanted to hear while eating my bowl of Nesquik :lol:

Sounds like a likely explanation:thumb: fingers crossed they will be fine now :thumb:

Back