Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: A friend for Dillon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Gosh she looks like Cuthy!

We are back from Wales, and a deposit has been left..................................

Wow, how wonderful

I sincerely hope that everything works out for you all one way or another. Sending love and the warmest of wishes on this chilly winter night. God bless. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Dilly said he would wait at home and guard the Christmas tree whilst I drove the 100 or so miles to Wales to meet a very nervous lady.

IMG_20181222_114516[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

We arrived after just over 2 hours to a rainy RSPCA where they had in excess of 20 bunnies all needing new homes. I sat for an hour in the room with Boudica and eventually she came to say hello. She has been used to breed and is having treatment for an eye condition.
    IMG-20181223-WA0005[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

She thumped and grumped at me and said she wasnt eating anything thank you very much.
    IMG-20181223-WA0008[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

We stayed very still and let her come to us. Chris, the manager, said she is due back at the vets on the 3rd Jan. So we left her and went for a paddle in the sea!

Wise Old Thumper

She's lovely I really hope that Dillon thinks so too.

It must have been very chilly paddling

Dillon is so handsome She is beautiful I hope everything goes well I am sure she will get used to you. Fern stamped her foot and nipped me when I first met her but now she loves headrubs and cuddles

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

gorgeous. Glad the meeting went well

Alpha Buck

She's gorgeous! This is so exciting, hope it all works out well

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Dillon is so handsome She is beautiful I hope everything goes well I am sure she will get used to you. Fern stamped her foot and nipped me when I first met her but now she loves headrubs and cuddles
    Really, that makes me feel better.
    She is at the vets on the 3rd then we will know when she can come home. This also gives me time to arrange the bonder etc.

Thank you all for your support in this, it is still really scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Really, that makes me feel better.
    She is at the vets on the 3rd then we will know when she can come home. This also gives me time to arrange the bonder etc.

Thank you all for your support in this, it is still really scary.
    Yes, she’d had her spay recently and been at a fosterers, and come back to BARC bunny HQ a few days previous to my visit. And she was just nervous of new people at the time. I’d never seen a bunny stamp with a front leg before that

You can see Boudicca is very curious of you, just unsure, so I’m sure she will settle. Especially if she has Dillon to support her

I know it’s scary, I hope having a bonder to help should take the pressure off a bit, and we are all here supporting you

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Just caught up with this thread, wishing everyone and everybun the very best of luck for a very happy bond xx
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES