• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Dillon - sad update post 811.

Poor Dilly. I expect the penicillin is making him feel a bit off. I hope the extra meds help. you must have quite the bunny medicine cabinet . Loads of vibes xx

Oh - I am so so terribly sorry to read this. This is truly heartbreaking and my thoughts and prayers go out to you.
Dilly was a massive character and gave so much love to everyone espcially Susan.
I absolutely feel for you so much right now and I know the pain that you are feeling.
I will say a prayer for Dilly tonight and hope that he catches up with Henry at the Bridge.
Binkey free you gorgeous handsome wonderful big hearted bunny - you have made many friends here and I will remmeber you always. Craig xx

Oh I am so very sad to read this update :cry: Dilly was such a wonderful character :love: RU has lost a very special bunny, but he will certainly live on in the hearts of many of us.

Sending you massive hugs :love:

I'm so sorry Rachel :( Sleep tight Dilly you amazing big beautiful boy, I'm going to miss you so much xxxx

Back