• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Dillon - sad update post 811.

I'm so glad they're home :D I agree with everyone else, I left mine confined for a couple of weeks before extending and did it very slowly over time :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I’m so full of happiness for you! I can’t wait to see photos of them :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good boy Dilly and good girl Susan for putting up with Dillys diva behaviour at first. I am super excited for loveupness piccies

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What you want to see in the pen is bunny harmony & by watching them you'll see if anything makes them look a little unsettled. For example you could start with scatter feeding pellets for a few days & work up to see how they share from a bowl. Watch how they behave with higher value food treats, do they share a litter tray? Does their reaction change when you fuss them? If nothing phases them you can move less cautiously

Ooops I have given them a bowl, but they have both eaten from it and it is big enough for them to do so? Shall I take it out?

Yes they share a litter tray, but there are two in there - however Susan has a really odd habit (and has since she came in december ) of sleeping in the dirty tray.

However right at this moment he is led in the bed and she is on the outside with her head just in - Oh my stars Dilly has just washed her head!!!

Oh - Oh, Oh, I must say. My heart has just melted. Did you purposely take this photo to encompass a heart? Did you see that? Follow their outlines - it is in the shape of a heart. Or if you prefer, Ying & Yang. This is, without question, one of THE most adorable photos I have ever seen. And if this isn't a beautiful omen, I don't know what is. :love::love:

Aww thank you Craig - I just wanted to grab a photo of them together, no finesse or planning just point and click I am afraid.

The dog bed has been removed as Dillon decided to chase Susan out of it. He seems to be having a hump fest this evening. I am sure he will settle.

Aww thank you Craig - I just wanted to grab a photo of them together, no finesse or planning just point and click I am afraid.

The dog bed has been removed as Dillon decided to chase Susan out of it. He seems to be having a hump fest this evening. I am sure he will settle.

Well, he'd better settle. I'd start putting some bromine in his water dish.
Seriously, he's probably just acting like this cause he knows he's home. A bit like a teenager showing off. But I hope that he settles soon. They are such a beautiful pair and I am sending loads of vibes for things to work out. x

Back