• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Dillon - sad update post 811.

Fingers crossed that he will be feeling better in the morning. I think trying at home when he is more at ease might work for them :love:

Sending lots more vibes for Dilly. I'm hoping that he will learn to trust her a bit more before you need to think about re-starting bonding.

Thank you all, I really appreciate your support.

Dillon has been syringe fed the oxbow and other meds this morning. He has drunk well.
He is mega sulking with me, he is stamping at me - dont blame him I am doing horrid things to him.

He is led full length in the kitchen, he has found a patch of sunshine there. Typically I have swept all floors except the kitchen floor.

He will not eat hay and only a tiny amount of pellets, so he has kale, coriander, thyme, sprouts, carrot, brown toast and bran flakes (small amount) all to try and temp him.

Thank you all, I really appreciate your support.

Dillon has been syringe fed the oxbow and other meds this morning. He has drunk well.
He is mega sulking with me, he is stamping at me - dont blame him I am doing horrid things to him.

He is led full length in the kitchen, he has found a patch of sunshine there. Typically I have swept all floors except the kitchen floor.

He will not eat hay and only a tiny amount of pellets, so he has kale, coriander, thyme, sprouts, carrot, brown toast and bran flakes (small amount) all to try and temp him.

LOL. nothing sulks like a bunny :D

best wishes to him xxx

Aww poor Dilly. He doesn’t look happy does he.

I’m glad he’s eating bits for himself. Personally I find the stamping and sulking after a syringe feed quite reassuring. I tend to get much more worried when they’re unusually docile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon Dilly - more food please. Nice he goes back to his blanky that is so near Susan though. More vibes for one enormous cute bunny xx

C'mon Dilly - more food please. Nice he goes back to his blanky that is so near Susan though. More vibes for one enormous cute bunny xx

Phone call from number one son to say the dark kale that looks puffed up was in Aldi - he has eaten two whole leaves, followed by a sprout and some apple sticks from Mums garden. He is drinking well and I did see him checking out his packed lunch - havent seen that for 3 days. Baby food bought as per another thread and lunges at Susan have commenced. Fingers crossed that this might be a sign that he is happier

Back