• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Dillon - sad update post 811.

Oh yes! we have him home. His potassium was not at dangerous levels this morning

We have a spread sheet to follow:- Cisapride 0.5mls 3/24 Baytril 0.5mls 2/24 Milk Thistle 0.2mls 1/24 Panacur 1ml 1/24, Fortekor 1 tab in 1.5mls 1/24 - luckily he will have the cisapride and baytril on toast.

His ears are all shaven and scabby. Boy does he look thin.

Thank you all for your Dilly vibes.

OH walked in and went to speak to Dilly before me, then looked round the lounge and laughed - a sleeping bag and pillow were laid out "guess I am sleeping down here" says he (this is the bloke that says they are my pets!!!!)

Thank you again for looking after us, Dilly with vibes, Susan with lovely messages and me with your time and thoughts. You are all much appreciated.

So pleased to hear that Dilly is home and I hope he has had a comfortable night with some input and output. Sending lots more vibes xx

how is he today? And crime of all crimes, you never said if Susan was really happy to see him back though I expect I know the answer. Dilly is such a beautiful soul

how is he today? And crime of all crimes, you never said if Susan was really happy to see him back though I expect I know the answer. Dilly is such a beautiful soul

She was very nonplus about him being home. After making a fuss and demanding she is now back to being a wharbutons loaf in front of the fire.

Dilly is a little flat this evening, yesterday he was chasing about today he looks just flat. Telephone appointment booked with Sheryl tomorrow.

Thank you all for your vibes and posts.

She was very nonplus about him being home. After making a fuss and demanding she is now back to being a wharbutons loaf in front of the fire.

Dilly is a little flat this evening, yesterday he was chasing about today he looks just flat. Telephone appointment booked with Sheryl tomorrow.

Thank you all for your vibes and posts.

Poor lad :cry: Is he still on fluids ? When he was at the Vets did they do any checks on his heart function ? Please dont panic at me asking that. It's just something I would want to ask the Vet about, especially a condition called Dilated Cardiomyopathy. I expect the Vet has already considered all this and ruled it out, so I really hope not to have added to your anxiety for asking. Sending Dillon lots more vibes xx

Poor lad :cry: Is he still on fluids ? When he was at the Vets did they do any checks on his heart function ? Please dont panic at me asking that. It's just something I would want to ask the Vet about, especially a condition called Dilated Cardiomyopathy. I expect the Vet has already considered all this and ruled it out, so I really hope not to have added to your anxiety for asking. Sending Dillon lots more vibes xx

No he is not still on fluids just the meds listed earlier.
Yes his heart was part of the check as Sheryl said his potassium so very high, with obvious effects on his heart. Not sure if DC was included in this though. When I speak to her today I will ask.

He is eating veggies well, and obviously his quarter of toast with meds on. Thank you Jane for your reply.

No he is not still on fluids just the meds listed earlier.
Yes his heart was part of the check as Sheryl said his potassium so very high, with obvious effects on his heart. Not sure if DC was included in this though. When I speak to her today I will ask.

He is eating veggies well, and obviously his quarter of toast with meds on. Thank you Jane for your reply.

Bless him :love:, I am about to join him in having some toast with my meds xx

Back