• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An exhausting time of year

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
RwgLbJKl.jpg

BHpSDAdl.jpg

poor Boo

:lol:
Ha! And love to all the mums/grandmas working their backsides off to make Christmas magical for their families - I'm that generation between, I get to go out to other people's houses for the celebrations. :)

RwgLbJKl.jpg
[/IMG]

BHpSDAdl.jpg
[/IMG]

poor Boo

Ah no, not poor, that's the type of deep sleep deserved only by those who have sent all their parcels and cards, put up pretty and joyful decorations, done all their necessary shopping and lovingly completed all their Christmas baking :lol: And in Boo's particular case, stuffing two stockings full of yummy treats for Mousiepie and Joey :lol:

.........i.e. not me I'm afraid!

I find this incredibly cute and incredibly terrifying. I would have no choice but to poke to see if she's ok. She's such a deep sleeper is our Boobly

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh Boobles - you know how to give your hoomans a stress attack. I'd freak out of I caught Hillian partaking in such poses. :love:

Back