• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuthbert.

I am so very shocked and extremely saddened to read this. I really don't know what to say. I am so very sorry you have lost Cuthy so quickly and unexpectidly. Oour hearts all go out to you hear as we think of you and remember a truly beautiful rabbit. Binkey free beautiful Cuthbert xx

You're still very much in my thoughts too. How is Dilly doing? xx

Not very well, he is very subdued. He will come and sit with me for nose rubs but has not moved very far from their house. I am very worried as they were so close, they sat on each other and led next to each other - I rarely saw them apart. I think Dillon needs a companion but lost my confidence trying to bond Vimto. I would need somebun big enough to cope with Dilly but dont know what to do.
I do believe that animals (and humans) can make themselves poorly pining for a loved one.
OH did leave Cuthy where Dilly could touch him so that he knew he had gone but that does not help with the pining.
Thank you all for your kind comments - I havent stopped crying yet

Not very well, he is very subdued. He will come and sit with me for nose rubs but has not moved very far from their house. I am very worried as they were so close, they sat on each other and led next to each other - I rarely saw them apart. I think Dillon needs a companion but lost my confidence trying to bond Vimto. I would need somebun big enough to cope with Dilly but dont know what to do.
I do believe that animals (and humans) can make themselves poorly pining for a loved one.
OH did leave Cuthy where Dilly could touch him so that he knew he had gone but that does not help with the pining.

Poor Dillon, I'm so sorry, wish I could take your pain away, big hug xxxx

They vary so much in how they grieve, its totally understandable that you're both so upset & I hope Dilly finds peace with his loss quickly. Sadly I know thats neigh on impossible for humans when they've lost a bun so special. Let me know if I can help with anything xx

Cuthy had such a bunderful life, I know it's not fair though as was only short. I enjoyed seeing his pictures and all the mess and activities they got up to. I really know how you are feeling right now. Extra lovings for Dillon. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back