• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuthbert.

They vary so much in how they grieve, its totally understandable that you're both so upset & I hope Dilly finds peace with his loss quickly. Sadly I know thats neigh on impossible for humans when they've lost a bun so special. Let me know if I can help with anything xx

Thank you the kind words of those that understand do help. Thank you also to all RU people

I echo the sentiments of fellow RU's posting above, and my heart truly goes out to you. I'm sure most of us know the pain that you feel and I fully understand why you feel tearful all the time. They attatch to our hearts and when they leave, the pain that we have left is a constant reminder. What you and your family gave Cuthy was a world that he deserved and enjoyed and lived to the fullest, safe in the love and care that you gave him, and he had the most wonderful companiionship with Dillon. I'm sure Dillon is also feeling the loss - like you, I believe that animals form a simbient bond and they have to deal with the grieving as we do.
I would also say that finding a new companion for Dillon is a positive step forward and one that you should lead with your heart. The right rabbit will find you and I hope very much that you can find a new companion for Dillon. Sending you hugs and you are in my thoughts. xx

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of Cuthbert. It's not a bit fair that he was taken so early in life. I hope that you and Dillon will be able to bring comfort to each other at this very sad time.

Sleep well and sweet dreams, Cuthbert. xxxx

Very shocked and saddened to hear of the passing of beautiful Cuthbert. Thinking of you and Dillion at this difficult time and sending my love to you both :love: x

Back