• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuthbert.

Cuthbert died on Saturday night.

I went to Germany on Friday morning, OH was home with the bunnies. On Saturday night nearly midnight Cuthbert came running into the dining room, where OH was. Cuthy sat next to OH and then led down and started making a swimming motion and did a squeak noise, OH picked him up but he died in OH's arms immediately.

He was 16 months old.

Oh no no no :cry: I’m so sorry :cry: my heart sank when I saw his name in rainbow bridge :cry:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free Cuthbert xx

I can't begin to comprehend how hard this is for you. I lost Dusty suddenly at 15 months 2 weeks ago and I'm completely broken at the moment. She was an outdoor bunny I didn't have a huge amount of interaction with (but her life and wellbeing precious to me). Your loss and the circumstances are just so cruel. Fate has been unbelievable cruel.

:( The saddest news. I can't believe your big gorgeous boy has gone. Loads of love to you & Dillon xx

I’m so sorry to hear this [emoji17] It’s so unfair that you lost him so young [emoji17]

I was especially fond of Cuthbert. I loved the pics of him and Dillon sploofing together and Cuthy hiding behind the wellies during the trio bonding sessions.

Sleep tight Cuthbert xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh :'( I'm so so sorry, how can this be real :'( I really am speechless :'( xx

Sent via carrier pigeon

I went to Germany on Friday morning, OH was home with the bunnies. On Saturday night nearly midnight Cuthbert came running into the dining room, where OH was. Cuthy sat next to OH and then led down and started making a swimming motion and did a squeak noise, OH picked him up but he died in OH's arms immediately.

He was 16 months old.

How very tragic :cry:

RIP Cuthbert xx

He was 16 months old.

I am so very very sorry to read this :cry:

Hugs xx

My heart sank when I read this too. I am really sorry you have lost Cuthbert and I hope Dillon will be ok.

I'm so sorry to read this. What an awful shock :cry: I hope you can come to take comfort from that he had a lovely life with you and Dillon, to him he just knew love and happiness not that his life was sadly shorter than it should've been xxx

I have been out all day and have only just seen this :cry: I am so so sorry :cry: Cuthy was a wonderful rabbit and I too remember so many lovely photos of him and Dillon.

Sending you massive hugs and I'm sorry you were away (I know what this feels like).

Back