• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I’ve been keeping a little secret! Pic heavy!U/D p93 Frosty towers is back!

We’ve got a list! I’ve just added another name that I really liked that I wasn’t sure if I should use, but it turns out it would be more than ok to use :love: I haven’t asked daughter what she thinks of that one though yet though, and she needs to help choose :love: We had been holding off on naming in case he didn’t like the first Mrs Frosty, but we have said as it seems as though they love each other, we should name her soon. Hopefully we can decide tonight and I’ll update here!

It’s very windy here and she keeps getting spooked, running around and then running to Frosty for support :love:

Exciting! Awww bless her!

Elsie is so scared of Humans that she constantly follows Betty round weeking loudly :(

Exciting! Awww bless her!

Elsie is so scared of Humans that she constantly follows Betty round weeking loudly :(

Poor Elsie :cry: I hope Betty will give Elsie confidence and that she will soon realise that she doesn’t have anything to worry about with you :love:

I’ve extended the pen out 2 panels today, one this morning and one this afternoon. I’ve put a litter tray in with some wee soaked cardboard in it and a dog bed with hay in that I found in the charity shop. They can both fit in the bed but they need to budge up for the other one! I might have to get a bigger one or put hay in elsewhere!

I’ve extended the pen out 2 panels today, one this morning and one this afternoon. I’ve put a litter tray in with some wee soaked cardboard in it and a dog bed with hay in that I found in the charity shop. They can both fit in the bed but they need to budge up for the other one! I might have to get a bigger one or put hay in elsewhere!

It really is all progressing amazingly well. I think you'll need to place a Marriage Announcement in local Newspaper soon :lol:

It really is all progressing amazingly well. I think you'll need to place a Marriage Announcement in local Newspaper soon :lol:

:lol: they have worked out how to fit in the dog bed together fine :love: she has worked out the litter tray is the toilet :thumb:

Thankyou all :love: we’ve finally agreed on a new name for her :love: Fern :love: it rolls off the tongue well and sounds nice with the name Frosty too :love: she’s settled in so well and she seems very happy. She has certainly made Frosty very happy :love:

Aw how lovely. I love having two house rabbits.

Really pleased for all of you, humans and lagomorphs!

Aw how lovely. I love having two house rabbits.

Really pleased for all of you, humans and lagomorphs!

Thankyou :love: their pen is currently 6ftx5ft, and they are getting on fine still. I’m leaving them in the bunnymoon suite until the weekend, on Saturday I’m going to add on a 4ftx3ft dog crate and providing that goes well I’ll move them into the pen in the bunny room after cleaning and neutralising it.

Thankyou all :love: we’ve finally agreed on a new name for her :love: Fern :love: it rolls off the tongue well and sounds nice with the name Frosty too :love: she’s settled in so well and she seems very happy. She has certainly made Frosty very happy :love:

:love:

Well I have the 2Ts and now you have the 2Fs :love:

I hope it continues to go well :) Well done Frosty for being a "decent chap" :love:

Sounds just like Lopsy and Aboleth's bonding time :love: We still get circling and fur pulling sometimes but it just amount to a clump of fur in somebun's mouth and two sulky bunnies as far away from each other as they can get :roll: :lol: I hope they get on as well as mine do! :D

Sounds just like Lopsy and Aboleth's bonding time :love: We still get circling and fur pulling sometimes but it just amount to a clump of fur in somebun's mouth and two sulky bunnies as far away from each other as they can get :roll: :lol: I hope they get on as well as mine do! :D

Fingers crossed, there was only the one instance of fur pulling the first day. I think Frosty is going to wear the fur away from Fern’s ears and head, she is always being groomed:love:

Back