• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: lovely home waiting for large / giant female

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i have a previous adopter wanting a large breed female to pair with a lonely bereaved large male .

fab home . must be suitable for a home with children ...but they are NOT the childrens pets .

free range house rabbit home .. no cages .

must be vaccinated ... prefrably spayed but could sort this if needed .

I would be tempted by one of the beautiful NZWs posted recently by Tuckerbunnies within this section, i.e. Hope, Angelica or Grace.

Yes she has just e mailed about those

Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brilliant :D Really hope that one of the three finds a wonderful new home and partner :love: Each of them sound to be very worthy of someone special to take care of them.

Much as I hate to mention the name Pets at home near me has a beautiful adult conti called Gwendoline in their tiny adoption pods. Breaks my heart to see her there. 😢

Hello,

I have a 6 month French Lop, she’s just come into my care last night as her original owner has been unwell for some time and has unfortunately gone into a coma, she according to doctors won’t come out of. Her name is Rita, she’s looking quiet big but I am not sure if its because I have a trio of dwarf rabbits, she looks to weigh about 3-4kg currently and I am not sure if she’ll get a bit bigger. Unfortunately due to the circumstances I have very little information, but if you are interested please contact me. She is beautiful and I wish I could keep her! (She’s an indoor rabbit)

Back