• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Snowball ( New Zealand White Male Rabbit )- Sunderland, Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
ON BEHALF OF PAWZ FOR THOUGHT, SUNDERLAND , TYNE & WEAR.

Snowball

Snowball is a very handsome New Zealand White looking for a loving new home.

Snowball is a large breed so will need a spacious home such as a shed or equivalent. Snowball is part of a larger rescue we have done, he has lived a very isolated life and needs a lot of TLC and needs to learn how bunnies should live. He is a little shy at the moment but we are hopeful he will settle in time. Snowball would benefit from a patient quiet home where he can bond with a female rabbit for company.
If you can offer SNOWBALLa loving and caring forever home please email: rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Adoption Fee: £55
Also includes VHD2 vaccination.

d.png
a.png
b.png
c.png

Last edited:
I have started fostering Snowball and also another female NZ white called Hope. Snowball will be such a rewarding project for someone with the love and patience to help him overcome his fear of people. A week ago he was diving in terror to a place he could find to hide but this morning he gave a wee binky of excitement when he saw me coming with breakfast so he is capable of making progress.
I can’t imagine what has made this bun so fearful of people but he deserves to find a bunny companion along with human kindness and understanding.

I have started fostering Snowball and also another female NZ white called Hope. Snowball will be such a rewarding project for someone with the love and patience to help him overcome his fear of people. A week ago he was diving in terror to a place he could find to hide but this morning he gave a wee binky of excitement when he saw me coming with breakfast so he is capable of making progress.
I can’t imagine what has made this bun so fearful of people but he deserves to find a bunny companion along with human kindness and understanding.

It sounds like he is making great progress:love: I find it very rewarding to see timid or scared bunnies coming out of their shell and getting used to people. Fostering must be very hard but very rewarding,unfortunately I’m afraid I don’t think I could do it because I would find it too hard to let them go :oops: I’m sure your work will help Snowball and Hope find new homes :love:

Back