• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've finally cracked Pip Pips errant peeing....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
I wanted to make sure before I posted this breakthrough, but its been over a month and Pip hasn't done a weird overnight pee in her pen!!!!!

I hear you all asking...

But how have you solved the bizarre mystery of the protest peeing Lady Pip...

Well I moved one of their squares into the pee zone, which was where she peed every night. She of course peed on it. Lol

Then I randomly decided to try letting them out for a bit in the morning. Andddd

No more peeing!!!!!!!!

So they now get 30-45mins of zooming and sprinting whilst I get up in the morning. Then OH puts them away whilst we are at work.

I can't believe how simple it was. It's only taken us 3 years. Hahaha. I knew she was trying to tell me something.. it was obviously..

"Mum I need to let off some energy, I need to zoooooom"
f223b4e6f392d878d4a6712db03ade63.jpg
6f0d3ba5403694696ba36b3a8fafc063.jpg

:love: :love: :love: very very cute.

are they Nethie Dwarfs? i have a young one. he is mental. loves zooming and uses the whole garden for it :D

:love: :love: :love: very very cute.

are they Nethie Dwarfs? i have a young one. he is mental. loves zooming and uses the whole garden for it :D
They are indeed Nethie Dwarfs. I'm glad you have a zooming bun too. I bet he loves zooming around the garden. Mine love the stairs! eek.

I'm so pleased that you have sorted this out so that Lady Pip no longer needs to embarrass herself overnight :D

That's a nice size enclosure. How long is it, it looks about 8'. Pleased you have figured it out.

That's a nice size enclosure. How long is it, it looks about 8'. Pleased you have figured it out.
It's 6' x 2' but I think the camera angle makes it look bigger, well maybe the teeny buns make it look big too. It's two XL dog crates attached together.

They have their pen too which is 6' X 4'.

Lady pip squeak you may cast a pee across my carpet any day. Don't let the hoomans get you down

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I do like to sneak a cheeky pee behind a cushion when the hoomans aren't looking is that ok?
No problem at all. I shall provide you with two royal cushions. One each just as you deserve your royal zoomie-ness' s. Extra tassles too

No problem at all. I shall provide you with two royal cushions. One each just as you deserve your royal zoomie-ness' s. Extra tassles too

Ooh we currently only have one royal cushion. When can we move in?

Back