• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Griffyn - February 24, 2001 - December 12, 2018

Ah Mimz... please accept my belated condolences.
đź’—
Rest peacefully, dear Griffyn xx

Thank you, Jerz. I hope all is well with you.

And to everyone who has posted, thank you so much for your kind words.

Can't believe a month has gone by without you Griffy. I have your lovely Christmas Star around my neck and it will always remind me of you. Love you forever. xxxxx

Today would've been your 18th birthday. I hope the birdies are entertaining you in Paradise precious boy, and there's all the fish your wee belly can hold.

Love you forever. :cry: Miss you. xxxxxxx

Can't believe it's been a year. :cry:

You are still missed loads every day, but especially today. I know you'll be there with me and Jenna this morning. You are always in my heart, precious boy.

Miss you and love you. xxxxxxx

Can't believe it's been a year. :cry:

You are still missed loads every day, but especially today. I know you'll be there with me and Jenna this morning. You are always in my heart, precious boy.

Miss you and love you. xxxxxxx

Sending many hugs xx

Three years and counting...

It still hurts as bad as it did and I think it always will. Beautiful Griffyn. My life is not the same without you. :cry:

Oh come ye back, my own true love
And stay awhile with me
If I had a friend
All on this earth,
You've been a friend to me

10,000 Miles ~ Mary Chapin Carpenter

Last edited:
Three years and counting...

It still hurts as bad as it did and I think it always will. Beautiful Griffyn. My life is not the same without you. :cry:

Oh come ye back, my own true love
And stay awhile with me
If I had a friend
All on this earth,
You've been a friend to me

10,000 Miles ~ Mary Chapin Carpeneter

Sending many hugs xx

Thank you.

I've just finished listening to the playlist I made in his memory. I'm so choked up I can hardly speak, from emotion and from trying to sing along...it's been too long since I had to use this much air to move my vocal chords! :roll:

Will be keeping a flameless candle lit for him tonight. Seems silly to some, I'm sure, but it makes me feel better. I feel like his spirit has been with me a lot in the last few days.

Back