• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Griffyn - February 24, 2001 - December 12, 2018

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
At approximately 6 PM this evening, my precious Griffyn was helped over the Rainbow Bridge, ironically on my Bridge dog Shadow's birthday. My heart has joined the thousand....

As you journey to Star Clan, my brave warrior, there's no words to express how devastated I am. So I will post these here until I can write something to do your passing justice.

https://youtu.be/YwjIFk2vlrc

Be at peace, my love. You know where to find me. I love you forever. xxxxx :cry:

I’m so very sorry:cry: I wish there was something I could say to take the pain away:cry:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Run free at the bridge Griffyn xx

I'm so so sorry MM, wish I could take your pain away, sending a gentle hug. Run free Griffyn xxxx

At approximately 6 PM this evening, my precious Griffyn was helped over the Rainbow Bridge, ironically on my Bridge dog Shadow's birthday. My heart has joined the thousand....

As you journey to Star Clan, my brave warrior, there's no words to express how devastated I am. So I will post these here until I can write something to do your passing justice.

Be at peace, my love. You know where to find me. I love you forever. xxxxx :cry:

Oh my dear friend, my heart fell to the floor when I saw this thread in Rainbow Bridge :cry: Words cannot adequately express how sorry I am :cry: Griffyn could not have had a better home and in some way he will always remain by your side.

(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

RIP Griffyn xx

I am so very sorry to read this update :cry: Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs at this very sad time.

I'm so very sorry :(

Run free precious Griffyn.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you. It means so very much to read all your kind words.

My star clan warrior has returned home this winter solstice. I retrieved his cremains at my vet this afternoon. As I drove back, the most beautiful full moon rose over the city. He was quite the night owl towards the end so it was tearfully accepted as reassurance that he will always be with me. I also found a lovely cat angel garden statue at the local supermarket that was within my budget and have brought it home as well. Once the torrential weather passes I'll find a sunny spot to place it, until then it will rest by my bedside or in the kitchen window, two of Griffyn's favorite places to nap.

There will never be another like you, my sweet boy. We've given Our Lord the most precious birthday gift this Christmas...my wonderful you to walk with Him in Paradise.

Until we meet again, my love. Be a good bubby. Sleep well. xxxx

Back