• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plumpkin or Snowball?

Beapig

Mama Doe
IMG-20181212-WA0000 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Plumpkin's smoothies have been working...she's gone from very underweight to full on snowball! :lol::love:

P.S. that's their new shed in progress behind the greenhouse. I've finished work for the year now so hope I can get the shed finished before Christmas :D

(sorry for poor photo quality, I took it through a window on my phone)

:lol::lol::lol:
I love Plumpkin. She's just adorable. And great to hear she is thriving on the smoothies. And yes, she does look like a snowball. A lovely floofy snowball. Love it.

IMG-20181212-WA0000 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Plumpkin's smoothies have been working...she's gone from very underweight to full on snowball! :lol::love:

P.S. that's their new shed in progress behind the greenhouse. I've finished work for the year now so hope I can get the shed finished before Christmas :D

(sorry for poor photo quality, I took it through a window on my phone)

Wonderful, clever you!

Remind me what goes int her smoothies?

I love Plumpkin too. You've been an inspiration finding her a healthy diet that works with her wonky teeth issues

Wonderful, clever you!

Remind me what goes int her smoothies?

Her smoothies contain 10 x FibaFirst sticks, a few cabbage leaves, some kale and a handful of spinach. I was also putting in a handful of pellets, but stopped recently because she gets a lot of them in the evening and I'm actually concerned I might make her get a bit chubby! I add a cup of water to get it to a smooth but thick consistency. She has a full cereal bowl every morning and usually eats half of it, then the other half in the evening with her pellets.

I believe her last dental was about 10 weeks ago and she's showing no signs of pain or discomfort :D Will continue to keep a close eye but she seems so much better.

Her smoothies contain 10 x FibaFirst sticks, a few cabbage leaves, some kale and a handful of spinach. I was also putting in a handful of pellets, but stopped recently because she gets a lot of them in the evening and I'm actually concerned I might make her get a bit chubby! I add a cup of water to get it to a smooth but thick consistency. She has a full cereal bowl every morning and usually eats half of it, then the other half in the evening with her pellets.

I believe her last dental was about 10 weeks ago and she's showing no signs of pain or discomfort :D Will continue to keep a close eye but she seems so much better.

Thank you :wave:

I love the way she's got it smeared all around her mouth :love:

You should see Hamilton's eagerness to lick her mouth clean when he's let back out of the greenhouse, she always dips her dewlap in it too, much to his delight :lol::lol::lol:

20181214_094454 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

A bit more Plumpkin goodness for you all :D

Oh - too much too much. I've just had my December fix of the most gorgeous rabbit - Plumpkin. Oh my - she just keeps getting more and more beautiful. What a stunning transformation and a stunning rabbit. She is positively glowing - she is radiant in her beauty. He coat is super white and super floofy. I love the sticky uppy ear - as if she's sort of saying "I know your there mum". She's just beautiful and what you have done for her this year since you rescued her is simply wonderful. You've given a rabbit her life back and she's repaying that thanks every day with you. You are both stars. :love:

Back