• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations for a pet camera (indoor use)

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a camera so I can see what my bunny is up to when I'm not at home? I'm overwhelmed at the amount of choice there is on Amazon! I have a budget of £50.

Thanks

x

This is the one I got from Amazon and I highly recommend it. It was only £20 and although it is currently out of stock I'm sure they have many similar ones. It was so easy to set up and connect to the Wi-Fi using the instructions even for someone not technically minded like me! I love to see what my buns are up to when I'm not around [emoji16]
1f0c917608f540180043f8c778fbfe73.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks to you both for your suggestions. My partner now has security concerns, so unfortunately I’m shelving the idea for a week...

Thanks to you both for your suggestions. My partner now has security concerns, so unfortunately I’m shelving the idea for a week...
Because they're recording inside your home?

Yea I'm bit paranoid haha, not suggesting you get this there's probably something better now, but I have a logi circle and you can completely switch it off when you don't want it on etc

But ofc.. It's still recording to logitechs servers, altho if you don't pay the subscription, then it gets deleted after 24 hours [emoji38]

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back