• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Issue with website

SandyBunny

Young Bun
Is anyone have issues accessing this forum via a mobile phone?

When I go here via my phone, I get loads of pop ups to some dodgy competitions and can't access the forum and can only access it via a computer

Is anyone have issues accessing this forum via a mobile phone?

When I go here via my phone, I get loads of pop ups to some dodgy competitions and can't access the forum and can only access it via a computer
Hmm I'll look, but on mobile you might be better using Tapatalk? It's an app.

Are you on an android phone? Do you have antivirus on your phone? (not really needed if you have an iPhone)

Edit - looked on my android phone on chrome. No pops ups... I'd suggest installing an antivirus on your phone..

Sent via carrier pigeon

Last edited:
Hmm I'll look, but on mobile you might be better using Tapatalk? It's an app.

Are you on an android phone? Do you have antivirus on your phone? (not really needed if you have an iPhone)

Sent via carrier pigeon

I use a iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a iPhone
That's interesting! Are you using safari?

I thought apple stopped pop ups [emoji38]

Just googled it, apparently there's something in your settings which you can enable which stops pop ups :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

I have an iPhone and have never had pop ups. Although I leave myself logged in all the time!

more recently I've been getting the malicious site warnings more and more, but it only happens on activity stream..almost always without fail when I click on activity stream I get a malicious site warning. I never get it anywhere else. it doesn't matter if I use desktop or phone, if I use the browser the malicious site warning pops up on activity stream. thankfully not anywhere else.

no issues if I access RU via tapatalk though on my phone.

I’m using safari on the iPhone but it also won’t let me login on the tap talk app either so I’m stuffed if this keeps up :(

Back