• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Grace, 4 year old New Zealand White female Rabbit- Sunderland Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
On Behalf of PAWZ FOR THOUGHT, SUNDERLAND , TYNE & WEAR

Grace

Grace is a beautiful New Zealand White who has had a tough life before coming to Pawz.

Grace is 4 years old and has sadly been a breeding bunny. Grace has given birth to 114 babies and we are desparate to find her a loving home where she can put her paws up and live like a bunny should! She is a larger breed bunny so she needs a shed set up or similar. She hasn't been handled with much sensitivity so she is understandably a little wary but we are hoping she will learn to trust nice humans and relax into her new lavish lifestyle! Grace will be spayed, vaccinated and will then be ready to go to her new home

If you are interested in giving GRACE a forever home please email : rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Adoption Fee: £55
Also includes VHD2 vaccination.

c.png
a.png
b.png

On Behalf of PAWZ FOR THOUGHT, SUNDERLAND , TYNE & WEAR

Grace

Grace is a beautiful New Zealand White who has had a tough life before coming to Pawz.

Grace is 4 years old and has sadly been a breeding bunny. Grace has given birth to 114 babies and we are desparate to find her a loving home where she can put her paws up and live like a bunny should! She is a larger breed bunny so she needs a shed set up or similar. She hasn't been handled with much sensitivity so she is understandably a little wary but we are hoping she will learn to trust nice humans and relax into her new lavish lifestyle! Grace will be spayed, vaccinated and will then be ready to go to her new home

If you are interested in giving GRACE a forever home please email : rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Adoption Fee: £55
Also includes VHD2 vaccination.

c.png
a.png
b.png
Oh no... I'm in real trouble... Also that's a lot of babies :(

Sent via carrier pigeon

And yet another sad situation :( How can anyone think it's morally right to make a doe have so many babies :(

I could cry for her :(

I really really wanna adopt her... If I was in my house I think I'd have done so [emoji37]

Sent from my swarmic device

Back