• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Angelica 2 year old New Zealand female Rabbit - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
ON BEHALF OF PAWZ FOR THOUGHT, SUNDERLAND , TYNE & WEAR.

Angelica

Angelica is a beautiful New Zealand White who is looking for a fresh start!

Angelica is 2 years old and has a sad life before coming to Pawz. She is very overweight and needs to live with the right amount of space and lose some weight. She is a larger breed bunny so we are looking for a shed or equivalent style home for her. Angelica is shy and is just learning to trust us so she will need patient owners. Angelica needs a loving home where she can bond with a male rabbit for company.

If you can offer this ANGELICA a loving and caring forever home please email: rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Adoption Fee: £55
Also includes VHD2 vaccination.

a.png
b.png

Last edited:
It really makes me so angry that people are so irresponsible to allow a rabbit to be so overweight :(

I really, really hope that someone can give Angelica the type of home she needs.

It really makes me so angry that people are so irresponsible to allow a rabbit to be so overweight :(

I really, really hope that someone can give Angelica the type of home she needs.
I know :/ altho Clementine is a bit of a porker..

I want her and Grace, wish I had the room. They both need somewhere amazing where they can live their best life :)

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back