• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

More dental vibes needed ! U/d she's home!

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry to ask everybun, but could my lovely little Treacle have some vibes for a dental tomorrow. I've been dithering whether to get her done or not. Its been 7 months since her last one, but have noted of late, that she has been eating less and less hay, she eats everything else and seems her usual happy self. Same old dilemma,we with dental buns, have. Just worried me with Christmas and new year looming, if it suddenly became urgent, I might struggle to get her done. Anyway made the call today, they can do her early tomorrow, and it's my favourite vet, so I think it was meant to be !
So any spare vibes appreciated, the gnawing in my stomach has started already :(

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Treacle, I hope the op goes smoothly and she makes a quick recovery.

Hopefully you have plenty of things to keep you busy tomorrow:thumb:

Sending loads of vibes for Treacle tomorrow. I would also have been mindful of the Christmas and New Year period.

Sending vibes, I have a similar situation with one of mine so definitely think you're doing the right thing getting in there now. All the best for Treacle xxx

Sorry to ask everybun, but could my lovely little Treacle have some vibes for a dental tomorrow. I've been dithering whether to get her done or not. Its been 7 months since her last one, but have noted of late, that she has been eating less and less hay, she eats everything else and seems her usual happy self. Same old dilemma,we with dental buns, have. Just worried me with Christmas and new year looming, if it suddenly became urgent, I might struggle to get her done. Anyway made the call today, they can do her early tomorrow, and it's my favourite vet, so I think it was meant to be !
So any spare vibes appreciated, the gnawing in my stomach has started already :(

Sending loads of vibes Pets mum x

Yes, best to get this over and done with before the holiday period.

Thanks for all the vibes and good wishes everyone, be glad when tomorrow is over, but I'm sure I've made the right decision getting her done xx

Good luck Treacle, I will have all our claws crossed for you today. Lots of loves xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back