• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evan did not survive

Thank you all. It means a lot to me that so many wonderful people wrote to express your condolences. YI am still not able to compose myself long enough to write an appropriate tribute to my sweet little Evan. Hugs.

The holiday season was not the same with the loss of my sweet, adorable Evan. I was on the phone telling my sister how much I missed Evan as tears flowed down my face like Niagara Falls. That is when my spouse handed me a box containing a crystal bunny that he said contains Evans soul. I cried even more. Evan will live in our hearts forever.

He is buried outside my kitchen window. He was laid to rest in a special box in a fleece lined flannel sleeping bag (with a cute bunny print). On top of Evan is a special cloth I embroidered with some special sentiments and the dates he made our lives hoppier.

His brother Dash is getting a lot of extra attention. On Sunday Dash was being held my by sister with metastatic breast cancer and Dash chose her as the recipient of his first kiss.

Back