• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Bonded pair of Lionheads Maggie & Jake -Sunderland , Tyne & Wear

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
On Behalf Of Pawz For Thought, Sunderland , Tyne & Wear.

Maggie & Jake

Maggie and Jake are an inseparable pair of rabbits who are being rehomed through absolutely no fault of their own.

Maggie is a grey lionhead and Jake a brown/caramel lionhead. They are 5 years old. Both Maggie and Jake love to explore and don't mind rustling through leaves and bushes to find delicious plants to eat. They are both absolutely gorgeous. They will take treats from the hand and Jake will have a little stroke. They are used to consistent human contact and like to hop about you to see what you are up to. They've been very well looked after and are used to a large set up, a shed with a large attached run and lovely garden to bound about in. We are looking for a similar home so that they can transition to a new home well.
If you can offer this gorgeous pair a loving and caring forever home please email: rabbitspawzforthought@gmail.com

Rescue Name: Pawz For Thought
Adoption Fee: £90
Fully vaccinated also includes VHD2 vaccination.
Neutered and Spayed.
Chipped.

a.png
b.png
c.png
d.png
e.png

Last edited:
How can these still be in rescue? I'm In love

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh gosh, they are stunning. I can’t believe they havent found their forever home yet. I hope they do not have to wait too much longer. xx

Back