• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple and pear tree sticks etc

Zoobec

Staff member
Can anyone recommend anywhere to buy decent quality rabbit safe tree sticks please? :wave: thankyou :love:

A lady on here sells them I've forgotten her name on here... They're amazing :D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-Apple-Sticks-For-Sale-in-Aid-of-Honeybunnies

It's fluffers! :D

So all mine have a few a day, I buy big big boxes when she prunes [emoji38]
Sent via carrier pigeon

Thanks :thumb: I did send her a PM but she’s not been on since, fingers crossed she will get back to me. I’ve bought them before and they went down well :thumb:

Any other recommendations from anywhere else?

Thanks :thumb: I did send her a PM but she’s not been on since, fingers crossed she will get back to me. I’ve bought them before and they went down well :thumb:

Ah I talk to her on fb normally, I could message her for you and say you've pm'd her :) x

Sent via carrier pigeon

Ah I talk to her on fb normally, I could message her for you and say you've pm'd her :) x

Sent via carrier pigeon

Thanks, I don’t really use Facebook myself, I’ve just joined but don’t really go on!, I joined the rabbits united Facebook group and I’ve sent her a message on there but I don’t know if she goes on there very often. Idk if a message on messenger gets to people even if they don’t log on to the group :?

I will pass on message :)

Back