• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ugh Fitch

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

So, I love Fitch bedding, but it's becoming frustrating. The 20kg bales are out of stock again and it costs £8 more to buy two 10kg bales!

I wish I'd stocked up when I had the chance, it never used to be this difficult to get hold of.

They seem to be pushing the 4kg multi packs, but they work out more expensive than the 20kg!

Ugh :evil:

x

Hi all,

So, I love Fitch bedding, but it's becoming frustrating. The 20kg bales are out of stock again and it costs £8 more to buy two 10kg bales!

I wish I'd stocked up when I had the chance, it never used to be this difficult to get hold of.

They seem to be pushing the 4kg multi packs, but they work out more expensive than the 20kg!

Ugh :evil:

x
I really dislike the company... But love the product... And I can't find anything close to it :/ it's so annoying

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back