• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This rabbit is going to give me a breakdown!

willowflower27

Mama Doe
She's doing fantastic spoke to vets leg all healed let's start letting her out more they say sure I say oh my goodness I bunny proofed the spare room for mats for the floor let her out and like a tentative bunny mummy went and sat in the other room to let her explore (she's been exploring the room whilst I'm with her for a week no problems) hear the most horrific thumping banging "must be strong must not check" 5 seconds later her horrendous grunting only to come through and find her with her head stuck behind the radiator, much panic ensues whilst I curse myself endlessly for bit thinking about the radiator eventually get her out after what felt like 5 hours ( actually only a minute) off to the get we went for a check up unsurprisingly she's fine if a little put out I however feel I need a rather large gin!! So she is in confinement til I can get a radiator cover fitted honestly none of my other 6 house rabbits has this problem she makes me feel like a flipping novice
She's now behind bars again
Not the best set-up but for now it'll have to do, anyway thought I'd share felt like a idiot going into work on my holiday with a rabbit with a death wish x
145ab106fd0064b1f787c1d257a541cd.jpg
cb81dcf57dc7bb09ee13a0a03d3e6c9a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

She's doing fantastic spoke to vets leg all healed let's start letting her out more they say sure I say oh my goodness I bunny proofed the spare room for mats for the floor let her out and like a tentative bunny mummy went and sat in the other room to let her explore (she's been exploring the room whilst I'm with her for a week no problems) hear the most horrific thumping banging "must be strong must not check" 5 seconds later her horrendous grunting only to come through and find her with her head stuck behind the radiator, much panic ensues whilst I curse myself endlessly for bit thinking about the radiator eventually get her out after what felt like 5 hours ( actually only a minute) off to the get we went for a check up unsurprisingly she's fine if a little put out I however feel I need a rather large gin!! So she is in confinement til I can get a radiator cover fitted honestly none of my other 6 house rabbits has this problem she makes me feel like a flipping novice
She's now behind bars again
Not the best set-up but for now it'll have to do, anyway thought I'd share felt like a idiot going into work on my holiday with a rabbit with a death wish x
145ab106fd0064b1f787c1d257a541cd.jpg
cb81dcf57dc7bb09ee13a0a03d3e6c9a.jpg

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Aren't buns just the best... And the worst all at once? [emoji38]

Glad she's okay though xx

Sent via carrier pigeon

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Aren't buns just the best... And the worst all at once? [emoji38]

Glad she's okay though xx

Sent via carrier pigeon
Honestly she's fine tucking into her dinner like nothing happened it's a good job I love her because so far she is the most mischievous bunny I've ever had and I had Evan so that's saying something. Next challenge is trying to get her free ranging the whole house feel like putting out and s.o.s now [emoji23]

They don't half test us sometimes! My Henry was exactly the same, everything I didn't want him to/he shouldn't have been getting into, that's where he wanted to be. Nightmare!

They don't half test us sometimes! My Henry was exactly the same, everything I didn't want him to/he shouldn't have been getting into, that's where he wanted to be. Nightmare!
I used to think all my previous buns were handfuls but honestly not one of them compares to princess p she is such a diva and into so much trouble daily at least life is never dull [emoji2]

She sounds like my bridge bun Frankie, she was SO mischievous, nothing was safe with her! These things are sent to test us, glad she's okay and I hope she starts to behave herself!

Bless her lol

Bunnies can be funny but get themselves into trouble. Mine hyper and when she binks, she has no sense of where she's going to land half of the time LMAO

Back