Thread: Help flooring advice needed

Default Help flooring advice needed

Priscilla still continues to do well however I have noticed she has a callus/bald patch on her one good back leg I tried putting her on deep hay but she's so flipping stubborn she hates it and won't move I blame the fact she was kept on wood shavings and carpet anything she encounters new is a challenge, I have vet bed memory foam and bubble wrap underneath and using vaseline but I need suggestions on flooring that a stubborn missy bun will use I need to get s balance between something she is willing to move on but not something that will cause issues with her hock
    Tia

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Rest well at the bridge Evan,Finley and miss bossy boots til we meet again my darlings

These bunnies are demanding arenít they! Is she a chewer? You could try foam matting, probably in conjunction with vet bed. You can buy interlocking stuff from places like machine mart, itís a dark grey almost black, non slip and easy to clean. I use it at work and itís very cushioned and gets mopped daily, although Iíve sealed mine together to stop water going through.

If she doesnít wee on soft things you could try quilts.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

I never considered foam mats she doesn't chew but her litter training is still a little hit or miss so quilts are out for the time being

Rest well at the bridge Evan,Finley and miss bossy boots til we meet again my darlings

My bailey bun suffers with very slight sore hocks, we have carpet in their room. But I’ve covered it with cheap soft throws and they’ve worked a treat to help stop rubbing his fluff off like the carpet was doing...

Glad to hear Pricilla is still doing so well xx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Quote Originally Posted by willowflower27 View Post
    Priscilla still continues to do well however I have noticed she has a callus/bald patch on her one good back leg I tried putting her on deep hay but she's so flipping stubborn she hates it and won't move I blame the fact she was kept on wood shavings and carpet anything she encounters new is a challenge, I have vet bed memory foam and bubble wrap underneath and using vaseline but I need suggestions on flooring that a stubborn missy bun will use I need to get s balance between something she is willing to move on but not something that will cause issues with her hock
    Tia

hi,tia-I use a wrap called co-ban-it is an athletic wrap for sports-kinda like felcro,---make a little bootie,and place cardboard,etc.on the floor??sincerely -james waller-from the other kent-